Tea and Fruit Punch
Delicious punch that may be served hot or cold. White wine or brandy can be added to taste.
- Bring the water to the boil in a saucepan.
- Remove from the heat, add the tea bags and brew for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and empty into a chilled bowl.
- Add the sugar and the tropical juice then allow to rest until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture has cooled.
- Add the fruit, cucumber, and ice.
- Chill the punch for 24 hours before serving.
For an alcoholic punch, add half a bottle of white wine.