An old, hearty family favourite using minced beef and potato.
- Empty the contents of the Madras Curry Pack into a pan with the water. Simmer for 5 - 8 minutes.
- Add the mince and tin of chopped tomatoes, mix well and gently cook for 25 minutes.
- Add the potato and cook for a further 25 - 30 minutes or until the potatoes are done.
- Add the peas and coriander then cook for a final 2 - 3 minutes.
- Serve with chapattis and, as it is quite a dry dish, a dhal, a vegetable curry and yoghurt to add important moisture to the meal - perfect!
Rafi’s Tip: Add a lot of coriander, it is used here as an ingredient as well as a garnish.