The coconut milk and tomatoes create a rich, savoury flavour that pairs really well with firm white fish and the fresh sugar snap peas add a touch of sweetness and crunch.
- Empty your Mulligatanni Curry Pack into a large pan with 300ml of water, gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tin of chopped tomatoes and 1 tin of coconut milk, cover with a lid and gently cook for 15 minutes. (If possible leave this for a few hours, or overnight so the flavours have a chance to intensify).
- Reheat the sauce the following day (or when required).
- Cut 700g of firm white fish into chunks (try hake or halibut) and add into the mix to cook for about 8 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Add 400g of sugar snap peas and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until everything is fully cooked.
- Garnish with a good squeeze of lime juice, mint leaves and finely sliced spring onion.
Serving suggestion: This dish is great with rice and a simple dry dish like our Saag Aloo.