Vegetarian Thai Yellow
A tasty Thai curry suitable for vegetarians.
This vegetarian Thai Yellow curry combines bright, aromatic Thai flavours with rich sweet potato, earthy mushrooms and kale to create a dish with enormous flavour. The sunflower seed garnish adds important texture to the finished dish.
- Add your Thai Yellow Curry Pack to a pan with 300ml water and a 400ml tin of coconut milk (as per the Curry Pack instructions).
- Simmer for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Peel and cube the sweet potato, chop the mushrooms and tear the kale into bite-size pieces.
- Add the veg to the sauce and simmer until the sweet potato is tender.
- To garnish, toast some sunflower seeds until slightly browned in a dry frying pan, and sprinkle these over the curry before serving.