Vegan Thai Yellow
With aubergine, baby sweetcorn and broad beans.
- Roast the aubergine in the oven with a drizzle of oil on a high heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Empty the contents of the pack into a pan with the coconut milk and water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the aubergine, along with baby sweetcorn and the broad beans. Mix well and gently cook.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice (it should be quite tangy), then simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Adjust salt and garnish with coriander leaves.
We reckon this is one of the best Summer recipes in our repertoire, delicious sunshine food to feed the soul!