Tandoori Chicken Wings
A perfect snack while enjoying a picnic.
- Mix the marinade with the lemon/lime juice and natural yoghurt to make your wings extra tender.
- Add a little sugar if you want a sticky, caramelised finish.
- Spread the marinade over the chicken wings and massage it in well with your hands.
- Leave for at least 6 hours to marinate (overnight is even better).
- Heat your oven to 200?C.
- Spread the wings on a baking tray evenly and roast for 20 - 25 minutes or till they are golden brown.
- Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.