Spinach and Boiled Egg Korma
This is a variation of a family favourite. Great served with generous amounts of rice or served as a side dish.
- Make up our Korma Curry Pack, but leave out the creamed coconut.
- Prepare the sauce the day before and leave overnight to let the flavours infuse. You may want to add a little more water than stated on the packet.
- The following day, reheat the sauce.
- Boil your eggs until hardboiled, then peel.
- Cut the hardboiled eggs lengthways and cover with sauce.
- Tear up the spinach leaves and mix them in.
- Simmer for 5 minutes then serve with plenty of natural yoghurt.