South Indian Mixed Vegetable Curry
A versatile curry that can be used with any combination of vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the Bombay Potato Pack with the onion until the onion is soft.
- Add the cauliflower, carrots, and beans and continue frying until just cooked.
- Beat the yoghurt with 100ml water. Crème fraîche can be used as a substitute.
- Mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp water then beat it into the yoghurt. Add the mixture to the pan.
- Season and reduce to low heat for 1 - 2 minutes or until the sauce is hot. Do not allow to boil.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and garnish with fresh coriander.
Any other combination of vegetables will work well, just make sure they are cooked before the yoghurt is added.