Sabzi Shakh with Yoghurt (Small)
A creamy take on one of our most popular curries
Adding yoghurt to the Sabzi Shakh creates a tangy, silky sauce which is perfect for a light curry during the summer months. You can choose whatever ingredients you like, but vegetables really do work a treat in this Curry Pack. With this recipe, we suggest a mixture of courgette, green beans and peas.
- Add the Sabzi Shakh Curry Pack to a large pan along with 200ml of water. Gently simmer for 5 - 10 minutes until it has turned to a sauce.
- Add 500g of vegetables. Add crunchy vegetables first and soft vegetables later on; as vegetables cook at different times, depending on the vegetable's cooking time.
- Simmer until nearly cooked through.
- Add the cornflour to the yoghurt and beat in well. This should help stabilise the yoghurt, and stop it splitting when added to the curry.
- Slowly add the yoghurt to the curry, continually stirring. If the yoghurt does split when added, only the look of the curry we be affected, and it will still taste fine!
- Let the curry cook for a further 5 minutes. Squeeze in the lemon juice and season.
- Serve with rice and lots of coriander and mint - or try garnishing with this fresh herb salad.