An autumnal rabbit curry.
The light game flavour of rabbit works wonderfully with the rich and aromatic Moghlai Curry Pack.
- Joint the rabbit into 6 - 8 pieces (or ask your friendly butcher to do it for you!).
- Seal the rabbit (in batches) in a pan with a generous knob of butter. Use a fairly high heat, so that the rabbit takes on some colour. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the Moghlai Curry Pack to the pan with water and simmer, as per the instructions on the pack, then return the rabbit to the pan.
- Cover the pan and slowly cook on a low heat for 1 - 1½ hours until the rabbit is tender.
- Garnish with cream and toasted flaked almonds.