We love mixing things up - swap out paneer for roasted cauliflower to create a vibrant, vegan dish!
- Blanch spinach and immediately soak in iced water.
- Once cool, strain and blend spinach into a puree with a little water, then keep aside.
- Drizzle the cauliflower in a little oil and roast in the oven on a high heat for around 15 minutes, until lightly charred.
- Empty the contents of the spice pack into a pan with 200ml of water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cauliflower, then simmer for 10 mins until the sauce is fairly thick.
- Garnish with double cream (optional).
- Season and serve.