Gujarati Style Potato Curry
A simple yet delicious dish that will go with anything.
- Fry the Bombay Potato Pack with the oil over a high heat for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and continue to fry for a further 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook till tender.
- Finally, add the potatoes, season, and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon juice and fresh coriander.
You can always try replacing the spinach with other vegetables; mushrooms, beans, or cauliflower work very well.