Guinea Fowl Balti
This scrummy curry is the traditional way of cooking poultry in India. If guinea fowl doesn't suit your tastes, you can use chicken instead.
- Make up the curry sauce using the Balti Curry Pack, adding the tomato puree but not the red pepper.
- Take your guinea fowl and chop it roughly into 8 - 10 pieces. Keep the breast pieces to one side, and add the rest to the pan including the bones (these are essential for the flavour, but can be removed from the curry before serving).
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the breast pieces and continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with plenty of naan bread.