Coconut Beetroot Curry
A simple beetroot curry side dish with coconut milk made with our Bombay Potato Pack.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the Bombay Potato Curry Pack and fry for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Peel the beetroot and chop it into chunks.
- Add the beetroot to the pan and fry in the spices for a further minute.
- Add the coconut milk, mix and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Simmer for about an hour until the beetroot is tender and the coconut has almost evaporated and created a thick sauce.
- Add the lemon juice and salt and garnish with coriander.