Dry Bean Curry
This dry curry is delicious as a side dish, but it also makes an excellent sandwich filling.
This Soya and Bean Curry is a treat for the summer, when you want to be outside as much as possible! Tasty when served hot with a beetroot raita, or cold as a sandwich filling.
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan and fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add the ginger and garlic and continue frying until the raw smell disappears.
- Add the powdered spices and salt. Continue to fry until the oil separates.
- Add the beans, soya chunks, and a little hot water. Mix well.
- Cover the pan and simmer until the beans are done and the soya is tender.
- Add the tomato purée and coriander leaves. Simmer for 2 more minutes.
Now go out and enjoy that Sunshine!