Chana Masala with Pomegranate
The Chana Masala is a dry, tangy chickpea dish, with onions and tomatoes. We've added pomegranate seeds for a pop of fresh flavour and some chilli flakes to warm you up.
- Gently heat the oil and fry the onion until soft and translucent.
- Empty the pack into the pan with the tomatoes and water, then gently cook for the 10-12 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir through the pomegranate seeds and chilli flakes (optional).
- Season and garnish with lemon juice.