You just can't watch a film without popcorn. But this popcorn is different.
- Finely chop the contents of the Bombay Potato mix.
- Fry in 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a shallow pan for 5 - 6 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a separate, large lidded pan. Add the popping corn and mix well. Keep on a medium-hot heat and stir continuously.
- As soon as the corn starts to pop, cover and shake the pan regularly and cook until all the corn has popped.
- Whilst the popcorn is still warm, add the fried spices and mix well. Season with salt and sugar to taste. Enjoy!