Autumnal Roast Vegetable Korma
This dish is adapted from a favourite family recipe, the perfect curry for warming you up as the nights draw in.
- Drizzle a little oil onto 1kg of vegetables of your choice and roast in the oven on a high heat for 15-20 minutes, until lightly charred.
- Empty the contents of the Korma Curry Pack into a large pan with the water, chopped tomatoes and coconut cream.
- Simmer until the coconut dissolves for at least 20 minutes.
- Add your roasted vegetables.
- Serve with yoghurt or double cream (optional) and garnish with fresh coriander and browned almond flakes.
Serving suggestion: Try grating some fresh ginger and add just before serving for an extra depth of flavour and warmth!