Puff pastry with a curried filling.
This is a great way to use up leftovers. You can use just about any curry (mince works really well).
- Put your leftover curry in a bowl and stir in some fresh coriander, carrots, leftover potatoes - really anything you have to hand.
- Put the mixture into a food processor and pulse two or three times so that it's still fairly coarse.
- Roll out your puff pastry sheet to about 3 or 4mm, keeping it in a rectangle. Cut out 8 squares and one by one put them on a baking tray with a large spoonful of your filling in the middle.
- Brush around the edges with egg wash and fold over into a triangle, then brush all over with more egg wash. Pinch the edges to get a good seal.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 20 minutes or till golden.